- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
– Ms. Smeeth’s technical briefing prepared PG&E
public affairs field coordinators for potential community concern.
- University of California, Berkeley –
Ms. Smeeth’s Crisis Communications class earned working
professionals 32-hour credits toward Crisis Management certification.
- University of California, Davis
– For 14 years, Ms. Smeeth presented 32-hour and 8-hour
classes in Social Dynamics of Public Participation, Risk Communications
and Presentation Skills.
- Aerojet GenCorp – As part
of the industrial hygiene team, Ms. Smeeth presented community
relations guidelines for Health and Safety Supervisors.
- Confidential Printer Board Manufacturer
– Ms. Smeeth’s risk communications training team provided
hands-on practice for medical, supervisory and management staff,
as well as a follow-up training manual and video.
- Travis Air Force Base –
Air Force officers and environmental project managers increased
their appreciation of community concerns and improved their public
speaking skills through Ms. Smeeth’s 8-hour and a 24-hour
- Beale Air Force Base
– Ms. Smeeth developed and delivered risk communications
and media relations courses to Air Force, civilian project managers,
technical consultants and regulatory agency staff as Beale enhanced
its environmental restoration progress.