- PG&E Substation
– Ms. Smeeth and her team provided communications and public
outreach during cleanup of soils at a site later sold for residential
- US Steel Gary Works – Ninety-two
one-on-one interviews produced a report to guide the planning
and re-use of lake front property formerly used in steel manufacturing.
- Confidential Former Manufacturing
Facility – As part of the CH2M Hill team, Ms. Smeeth
joined the technical consultant team, the developer and financier
to present an innovative re-use of property that had formerly
hosted industrial processes. The City of Oakland, the School Board
and local residents welcomed a transit oriented shopping mall
- Former Electrical Distribution Station
– Outreach and communications supporting equipment removal
in a densely developed neighborhood.